Anvil International Comprehensive Benefit Program
Anvil offers a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all employees and their family members.
- Medical Plans: Employees can choose from three Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plans and a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) with a Health Savings Account (HSA) all offered through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama.
- Dental Plans: The Company offers a High Plan and a Low Plan through Delta Dental, both of which cover most preventive and restorative care.
- Vision Plan: We offer a comprehensive vision program through Vision Service Plan (VSP).
- Retirement Savings Plan (401k): The Company offers a Retirement Savings Plan (401k) with multiple investment options administered by Fidelity Investments. Employees are immediately 100% vested in both their contributions and any company matching contributions.
- Company Provided Life Insurance: One times your annual salary.
- Company Provided Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance: One times your annual salary.
- Optional Life Insurance: You may purchase additional life coverage up to four times annual salary with evidence of insurability
- Optional AD&D Insurance: You may purchase additional AD&D coverage up to four times your annual salary.
- Dependent Optional Life and AD&D Coverage for Spouse and Children: You may purchase life and AD&D insurance for your eligible dependents.
- Company Provided Short and Long Term Disability: Anvil provides short and long term disability programs for non-occupational injuries or illnesses which prevent you from working for an extended period of time.
- Tuition Reimbursement: The Company's Tuition Reimbursement Policy is designed to provide financial assistance to employees enrolled in job-related undergraduate or graduate degree programs.